![]() |
| Snoozing in his bassinet during his long post-labor nap. |
| Snow! |
| Waiting for Grandma and Pa to arrive with William (he had a slumber party over there while we were at the birth center). |
| Home and excited and full of questions ("Is Baby Brudder out?"). There's a cute video that I hope my video technician will upload. |
| Little fur family! |
| William gets to hold Robert for the first time. ("I will be very gently!") |
| Pretty excited! |
| Giving a kiss the way William gives kisses--by pressing the side of his face against Robert's face and making a kissing sound. |
| What he did when I suggested he put his lips on Robert's forehead. |
![]() |
| Looking at Grandma and Pa as if to say, "Look at my new toy!" |


such a sweet response!
ReplyDelete