Sunday, September 1, 2013

Meeting Baby Cullen!

I failed to take in my camera until the morning of our departure, so I didn't get as many good pictures of this visit as Rachael did.  See her post for more pics!  (Special highlight--Mama completely failing to stop William before he jams a finger straight into Cullen's sweet little baby mouth.  Ooooooooof.)

Going for a little walk together.

Poor Gam ended up doing a lot of this while she let me walk with Rachael and Cullen.

The best picture I got of the four of us, even though William is picking his nose (or as close to picking his nose as he can get without actually getting into his nostril).

Trying to liven things up and get his finger away from his nose, but instead, Gam just got a picture of me looking like a crazy person.  Cullen agrees--check out the side eye he's throwing me. 

Awwwwww...Rachael has a baby!!

Who you callin' a baby?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment