Sunday, April 21, 2013

Standing!











3 comments:

  1. Oh oh! But easy to watch cause he is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I just dropped in to say that William is so adorable and cute.

    You know not me nor do I know you, but I just spent the past three hours just smiling my way through all his photo, right from this one to his first day of arrival. And I feel like I know all your family members through your blog :)

    I love the photos and more love for the witty comments about the photo :) and your patience !

    BTW, a little about me so that you may not worry that I am a stalker :P I am a fellow blogger from India, I blog not so regularly at http://musings-over-nothing.blogspot.in/

    Looking forward to seeing more of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wish he wasn't so darn crabby all the time!

    ReplyDelete