Monday, February 25, 2013

Orange and Blue (Jammies)

So pleased with himself for taking the bookshelf apart again

Wearing his UVA colors to the motherland (Brian's house!)


Enjoying banging on the window (sorry for the fingerprints, Brian!)


You can't tell because I did not competently photograph it and was taken by surprise, but he is standing up with his hands hovering and not resting on anything here (and is simply delighted by his accomplishment!)


So much fun playing at Brian's!  Without Brian, unfortunately.  Haha.


Overwhelmed by delight!

2 comments:

  1. So many comments. First, he is beautiful! He gets cuter by the second and he was really cute to start out. Second, he is about to take off walking any second now! Definitely before his first birthday I think. Third, I'm jealous you and Brian can just hang out anytime (and Donald of course-- but you're married... haha.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Well, if it makes you feel any better, we haven't seen Brian in...weeks? Months? We were just hanging out in his house without him. Like ya do. Haha.

      Delete