| So, William was a Supreme Court Justice for Halloween. No particular one, due to lack of resemblance...but I did think maybe I see a whiff of Breyer if you put glasses on him? |
| All he wanted to do was suck his thumb--just like a real Justice! |
| Doing a little legal research. |
| He's so smart, he can read legal definitions upside down! |
| Calling the session to order. (I know, I know, the Justices don't have gavels. Don't spoil my fun.) |
| Classic Justice maneuver |
| Justice Burke runs a pretty relaxed chambers. He lets his clerks wear jeans! And pick him up and snuggle with him. |
| Found a clock at the Halloween party! His favorite! |
| Watching the rain outside. |
| Flying Justice! |
| And, of course, his official portrait. So serious! |
Ahhhhhhhhhh-mazing!
ReplyDelete